- News & Events
- Browse Maps
- Exhibits and Reference
- Contact Us
Collection: Textile Museum Collection
Name: Topographical map of the Lake Company's Reservoirs compiled from the N.H. state map and original surveys made under the supervision of James Bell by J.H. Wilds, civil engineer
Notes: "Copied by Baldwin Coolidge, 1866"
Date/Date Range Produced: 1852 - 1866
Dimensions: 93 x 70 cm
Physical Description: Includes "Profile of Winnipisseogee River from Lake Village Dam to the Cross Mill Pond in Northfield."
LC Call Number: G3742.C31 1852 W5
Accession Number: ATH-1852-52