Search for these maps in Osgood to find more information and high resolution images.
- The Seat of War in New England by an American Volunteer with the Marches of the several corps sent by the colonies towards Boston with the attack on Bunkers-Hill [OS-1775-1]
- The seat of action, between the British and American forces, or, An authentic plan of the western part of Long Island [SM-1776-18]
- A topographical map of the northn. part of New York Island : exhibiting the plan of Fort Washington, now Fort Knyphausen, with the rebels lines to the southward... [SM-1777-17]
- Part of the counties of Charlotte and Albany, in the Province of New York: being the seat of war between the King's forces under Lieut. Gen. Burgoyne and the rebel army [SM-1778-15]
- Attack of the rebels upon Fort Penobscot : in the province of New England in which their fleet was totally destroyed and their Army dispersed in 14th Augst. 1779. [OS-1785-2]
Thanks to Cameron Ayotte for his help in compiling this list.