World War I was not long over before Michelin was putting out guidebooks for the battlefield tourist. Thanks to donor Richard Auletta, the Osher Map Library has six in this series. They are sturdy cloth-bound guides featuring many photographs of the aftermath of war.
- The Battle of Verdun (1914-1918) [AUL-1920-78]
- Rheims and the battles for its possession [AUL-1920-79]
- Ypres and the battles of Ypres [AUL-1920-80]
- The Americans in the Great War, Volume I: the Second Battle of the Marne [AUL-1920-81]
- The Americans in the Great War, Volume II: The Battle of Saint Mihiel [AUL-1920-82]
- The Americans in the Great War, Volume III: Meuse-Argonne Battle [AUL-1920-83]
Senior USM history major Cameron Ayotte helped with the compilation of this list.