Grades K-2 | Grades 3-5 | Grades 6-8 | Grades 9-12 | All Lesson Themes
- Link to Intro to Maps Downloads
- Uses both old and new maps to illustrate the different ways people can use and make maps. After a short presentation, students will complete Tino’s Map Book, in which they will make their own maps of familiar areas.
- ME Social Studies Standards: D1
- Link to Transportation & Maps Downloads
- Shows how different modes of transportation changed maps and history. The students will complete a small coloring activity about two young tourists in 1900.
- ME Social Studies Standards: C1, E1